SHRM@A&M-SA: The Society for Human Resource Management at Texas A&M University — San Antonio
The HR Certification Study Course at A&M-San Antonio
Summer 2017 (May 27th – August 19th)
Preparation for the National HRCI aPHR/PHR/SPHR and SHRM CP/SCP Exams
Presented by SHRM@A&M-SA
The College of Business, Texas A&M University – San Antonio
Central Academic Building One University Way
Registration Is Now Open!
May 27 – August 19, 2017 Saturdays, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
We offer year around classes … Fall, Spring, & Summer sessions —
Live, Streamed, & Recorded
Never miss a class! Our program offers …
- Exam preparation that exceeds the national HRCI pass rate.
- Convenient learning options: in-class, online (real-time) & captured lecture (24/7 recorded lecture access).
- Facilitated classes by certified SPHRs and SHRM SCPs, experienced HRM professionals & faculty.
- The latest editions of HRM web-based digital resources (180 day access to ebooks, audio reader, online videos, powerpoint slides, practice quizzes, flash cards, inter-active case studies, and supplemental reference materials).
- Study Course orientation, individual diagnostic & study plan; HRCI and SHRM Certification Program review and test taking strategies.
- Focused in-depth course topics in parallel with HRCI and SHRM exam content, testing environment, and exam format.
- We welcome transitioning Military personnel.
Our program has an 80% pass rate! See our “New Certifications” tab recognizing our students’ recent success on the Human Resource Certification Institute’s (HRCI) PHR/SPHR and SHRM CP/SCP national exams.