The HR Certification Study Course at Texas A&M-San Antonio
Confused about which HR certification to pursue? You’re not alone. We believe the HRCI and SHRM certifications bring value to the HR profession and are indicators of one’s mastery of HR knowledge and its real world application. Our approach targets HR content and simulates the test environment for the HRCI and SHRM certification exams. Our strategy builds confidence through immediate feedback and rigorous test-taking practice.
The HR Certification Study Course prepares students for the Human Resources Certification Institute’s aPHR/PHR/SPHR and Society of Human Resources Management’s SHRM-CP/SCP examinations. We prepare professionals for the HR knowledge domain (PHR/SPHR exam) and for the HR behavioral competencies (SHRM-CP/SCP exam). The 12 week program meets Saturdays, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm. Our Study Course offers flexible learning options to meet the demands of busy HR professionals. Students can choose one or all of our learning options including face to face classroom, real-time online streaming, or 24/7 captured lecture access.
Our program offers …
- Exam preparation that exceeds the national HRCI pass rate
- Convenient learning options: in-class, online (real-time) & captured lecture (24/7 recorded lecture access)
- Year around classes … Fall, Spring, & Summer sessions
- Facilitated classes by certified SPHRs and SHRM SCPs, experienced HRM professionals & faculty
- The latest editions of HRM web-based digital resources with 180 day access to ebooks, audio reader, online videos, powerpoint slides, practice quizzes, flash cards, inter-active case studies, and supplemental reference materials
- Study Course orientation, individual diagnostic & study plan with HRCI and SHRM Certification Program review and test taking strategies
- Focused in-depth course topics in parallel with HRCI and SHRM exam content, testing environment, and exam format
- Transitioning Military personnel welcome
See our New Certifications tab recognizing our students’ recent success on the Human Resource Certification Institute’s (HRCI) PHR/SPHR and SHRM CP/SCP national exams.